A few random things and thoughts from the past few days:
- I went to hot yoga with my sister-in-law on Tuesday evening. It was super fun to get our sweat on together and she LOVED hot yoga. I get so happy when I introduce people to things they end up really enjoying.
- I did speed work on Wednesday for the first time in a while. I was dreading it a lot, but I actually really enjoyed it. It was fun to go fast!
- I ordered and received my brand new rice cooker in the mail. As soon as the package came yesterday I made rice to eat with some leftover Thai food. The rice came out super fluffy and yummy. I love the convenience of it.
- At the store today I picked up a container for Westsoy Chocolate Peppermint beverage. Its freaking tasty. Good thing they only carry it one time a year.
- The hubby and I just got back from picking up our packets for a “Resolution Run” 5k tomorrow. I missed out on this race last year because I randomly hurt my foot, so I’m excited to run it this year.
- I’ve gotten sucked into The Hunger Games… I’m only 40 pages in, but wowsa!
- I can’t believe it’s already Friday. Only 3 more days of freedom before it’s back to work – boo.
I may or may not post tomorrow, so if I don’t – Happy 2012! Bring. it. on.