So here were the contents of last weeks CSA box, along with how I plan on using them. Just in time to pick up our new box tonight 🙂
- Cucumbers – chopped for salad (they were so good! they’re already gone!)
- Small potatoes – I think I may make chips or maybe just bake them with some EVOO? Not sure
- Yellow squash – chopped for salad and stir fry
- Zuccini – chopped for salad and stir fry and sandwiches
- Onion – haven’t done anything with this yet… probably will add to dinners throughout the week
- TONS of string beans – perfect for snacking and stirfry 🙂
- Miscellaneous greens for salads!
- Not pictured was a little bit of kale – I made some kale chips, super yummy!