Here’s a not-long long weekend recap in bullet form 🙂
- Worked 1/2 a day
- 90 minute long run
- Grocery shopping
- A mystery CSA veggie
- Lots of relaxation
- Chocolate chip kodiak cakes
- Peanut butter marshmallow squares
- Abs, Arms & Squats
- Blush wine
- Bathroom cleaning (ew)
- My brother’s graduation party
- Lots of Riesling. lots.
- Lots of cake too.
- Great times with family and friends
- 30 minute run and Abs, Arms & Squats
- Lunch for my Grandma’s birthday – I got a Gardenburger, it was awesome.
- More cake.
Today, I slept through my alarm – whoops. Guess the later mornings from the weekend were becoming a habit. 🙂
Lunch today is a mish mash to try to clean out our fridge. We have lots of leftovers from the weekend. A red delicious apple, cantaloupe, two smart dogs with mustard (leftovers from my brothers graduation party), CSA salad with onion salad dressing and a piece of cookie cake (also left over from my brothers graduation party).
After work we’re going to the bank to get pre-approved for a mortgage – we’ve already been pre-approved once but we’re shopping around to get the best rate. 🙂 After that I’m hoping to get a 30 minute run in.
Enjoy your Tuesday!